Greetings Parents and Guardians,
We are looking forward to the 2022-2023 school year and are planning lots of learning and fun! The purpose of this message is to provide you with important information concerning the upcoming school year.
- School doors will open at 7:20 am.
- Breakfast will be served from 7:20 am – 7:40 am.
- School begins promptly at 7:40 am each morning.
- School ends each day at 2:45 pm.
- If you are interested in busing for your student, please complete your online registration verification no later than August 9, 2022. Route information will be available after August 19, 2022.
- Meal assistance applications are available online to download and print. If you requested one be mailed to you during the online registration verification process, you will receive that by mail to your home address.
- Pay registration fees through your Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Fees may also be paid by check or exact cash at the school office after August 8, 2022. If you are applying for meal assistance, please wait until you hear from the District before paying fees.
- Teacher Assignments will be available in Infinite Campus.
- Family Orientation and School Supply Drop Off from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- First day of school for grades 1-5, classes dismiss at 2:45 p.m.
- Kindergarten Glimpses: You and your student will attend a “glimpse” at a scheduled time. More details for Kindergarten families are to come.
- First day of school for Kindergarten, classes dismiss at 2:45 p.m.
August 29 through September 2
- Mini Conferences will be held after school each day (scheduling instructions will be given closer to this date). School will be dismissed this week at 12:45 p.m. Conferences are held from 1:15 to 3:15 p.m.
If you have any questions, please call the school office.